In short `Babloo Happy Hai` does everything cinema is meant to.
You really can`t put a good man down. Even when his heart breaks he bounces back stronger than before.
An engaging, well-crafted and mounted drama, `Saving Mr. Banks` is the Golden Jubilee tribute to Walt Disney`s 1964 family musical hit, `Mary Poppins`.
It takes a while to figure out why this deliciously yummy concoction about urban aspirations is called `One By Two`
VTV Ganesh to play the lead in a film which is more or less a semi-autobiography based on events from his own life.
Based on a true story of Solomon Northup published in 1853, `12 Years a Slave` is a cold-hearted, even-toned film about American slavery
Directed by Sohail Khan, ‘Jai Ho’ is an absolute entertainer with a thought provoking message.
There is nothing pretty or lovely about ‘Miss Lovely’.
Back in 2010, there was `Ishqiya`, and now, there is `Dedh Ishqiya`, albeit with edgier characters and a plot that will keep you glued to the screen right till the end.
If as William Shakespeare told us, a rose by any other name smells just as sweet, then "Sholay" in any format -3D, 4D or whatever, would remain just the same.
What starts off as an action-packed Samurai adventure thriller, slowly fizzles into a tragic Japanese period drama sprinkled with ounces of fantasy in the guise of witchcraft and sorcery.
‘The Wolf of Wall Street’, like DiCaprio`s previous film, ‘The Great Gatsby’ is an over-egged pudding that`s worth a watch.
The music album of director Abhishek Chaubey`s forthcoming film `Dedh Ishqiya`, a sequel to the 2010 movie `Ishqiya`, has once again proved composer Vishal Bhardwaj`s excellence.
Loosely based on the life of American folk singer Dave Van Ronk, directors Joel and Ethan Coen`s "Inside Llewyn Davis" is a fictional piece that is a fitting tribute to a period and place, which is at the crossroads of cultural change.
From the hearth of BBC Earth Films, `Walking The Dinosaurs` is an edutainment film that educates the audience about animals, particularly the dinosaurs that wandered on the surface of the planet, about 70 million years ago, during the Creataceous period.
‘Dhoom 3’ is one of the most anticipated sequels in the year 2013, and the reason is Aamir Khan. Not for a moment does the director Vijay Krishna Acharya forget that. It’s an Aamir fiesta all the way!
`Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs 2` is an entertaining tale of recognition, adventure and commitment that would appeal to kids.
Comedies are hard to sustain for more than an hour...and yes, this one does over-run its playing time by 20 minutes, although it`s just about a 100 minutes in length.
So here`s the bottom line. Sunny Leone hardly ever strips in ‘Jackpot’.
The Indian audiences have certainly matured. They are no longer the lot who blow wolf-whistles when the hero single handedly beats up a bunch of goons. ‘R...Rajkumar’ directed by Prabhudheva is what an average movie goer wouldn’t really want to see.
- Moderate alcohol consumption may increase risk of atrial fibrillation
- Only five per cent Indians aware of thrombosis
- Fatty diet may increase risk of intestinal tumour
- Turkey to extend emergency rule for 3 more months
- Kerry called up Sushma to convey condolences over Uri attack
- Army rejects Pak report of Indian soldiers killed
- Early menopausal symptoms may predict heart disease
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Jammu and Kashmir: Terrorist attack on Army brigade headquarters in Uri
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- DNA: Will India help Balochistan like it helped Bangladesh?
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Onam Bumper Lottery/Kerala Thiruvonam Bumper-2016 BR-51 draw result declared - Here is the winning ticket number
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- REALITY CHECK! Here's truth behind 'Indian Army welfare fund' message going viral on WhatsApp after Uri attack
- What a poem! Indian jawan blasts Pakistan; hours after Uri attack, video goes viral - MUST WATCH
- Uri terror attack: As it happened
- Height of insensitivity! AAP MLA Gopal Rai's escort's car overturns in Chhattisgarh, minister drives away leaving injured jawans behind
- Uri attack: If Pakistanis have chosen war, let's go for it, says Vijender Singh