Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor to enter matrimony today!
Delhi: All in the Tinsel Town are set for arguably the biggest wedding of the year. And why not, the Nawab of Pataudi is to enter into holy matrimony with the daughter of the first family of Bollywood. Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor, who celebrated their Sangeet ceremony on October 14, are to tie the knot today.
The registry is to take place at Saif’s house in Mumbai today, and the event will be followed by a gala reception on October 18. At the recently held Sangeet, Kareena was seen wearing an orangish-yellow ghagra and a gold choli designed by her friend, fashion designer Manish Malhotra. Saif arrived dressed in pristine white, and might sure have sent arrows down many hearts.
The wedding festivities that kicked off with the Sangeet will see its culminating act today, wherein the bride and the groom declare it to the world that they are officially married. The event will reportedly be attended by close friends and family members.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ranbir Kapoor turns 34, Anushka Sharma shares UNSEEN PIC on Twitter!
- Alia Bhatt NOT doing Ajay Devgn starrer 'Golmaal 4'? Here's the truth
- Uttam Singh named for Maharashtra's 'Lata Mangeshkar Award'!
- Twinkle Khanna reveals her healthy alternatives!
- Priyanka Chopra feels 'blessed' to work with Blair Underwood, Aunjanue Ellis!