What left newly wed bride Kareena Kapoor Khan teary eyed…
Mumbai: Getting married to the person you love is certainly a very emotional moment. And for Kareena Kapoor too, the moment was no different. The Kapoor girl couldn’t hide her emotions when she exchanged vows with her longtime beau Saif Ali Khan on 16th October.
Kareena looked stunning in Pataudi’s khandaani sharara which was also worn by her mother-in-law Sharmila Tagore when she had wed Mansur Ali Khan.
Family and friends had gathered to wish the newly weds a very happy married life and share their happiness. And that was when an overwhelmed Kareena hugged her mother Babita to thank her for all the arrangements.
Talking to a leading daily, a source said, “It was an emotional moment for Bebo. She choked with emotion while thanking her mother Babita for organising the wedding.”
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Anupam Kher to play politician in 'Welcome Back Gandhi'
- Zayn Malik deserves happiness: Rebecca Ferguson
- 'MS Dhoni: The Untold Story' crosses Rs 20 crore mark in India on opening day
- IMPPA ban on Pakistani actors has no relevance: Pahlaj Nihalani
- Karan Patel deletes his angry social media post against Pakistan – Know why