What left newly wed bride Kareena Kapoor Khan teary eyed…
Mumbai: Getting married to the person you love is certainly a very emotional moment. And for Kareena Kapoor too, the moment was no different. The Kapoor girl couldn’t hide her emotions when she exchanged vows with her longtime beau Saif Ali Khan on 16th October.
Kareena looked stunning in Pataudi’s khandaani sharara which was also worn by her mother-in-law Sharmila Tagore when she had wed Mansur Ali Khan.
Family and friends had gathered to wish the newly weds a very happy married life and share their happiness. And that was when an overwhelmed Kareena hugged her mother Babita to thank her for all the arrangements.
Talking to a leading daily, a source said, “It was an emotional moment for Bebo. She choked with emotion while thanking her mother Babita for organising the wedding.”
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Enrique's fan hid in dressing room for 12 hours
- Watch how to apply your foundation flawlessly! Video inside
- Katrina Kaif opens up about her break-up with Ranbir Kapoor! Deets inside
- ‘Bigg Boss 10’ promo: Will Salman Khan be seen in it? Scoop inside
- Pakistani man who made deer skin sandals for Shah Rukh Khan arrested