`Amazing Spiderman` actor Chris Zylka gets engaged
Los Angeles: Actor Chris Zylka, best known for playing Flash Thompson in `The Amazing Spider` has got engaged to his model girlfriend Hanna Beth.
Zylka proposed the 26-year-old model and fashion blogger after being in relationship for just four months, reportedly.
"I`m engaged!," the model wrote on Twitter and broke the news. She later posted, "My life feels like a dream right now. Everything is way too perfect. So happy."
Prior to the engagement, the 28-year-old star gifted Beth a puppy. Beth shared the dog`s photo on Instagram and wrote, "I have the best boyfriend in the entire universe. Say hello to our little baby. Best surprise ever. Picking her up next week. I love you Chris Zylka."
Zylka was previously in a relationship with `Pretty Little Liars` star Lucy Hale but broke up with her in 2012. Apart from `The Amazing Spider-Man`, Zylka also made appearances on `Twisted` and `The Secret Circle`. He will be next seen in "The Leftovers" with Justin Theroux, Liv Tyler, Amy Brenneman and Christopher Eccleston among others.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss season 10: Wild card entry Jason Shah exits Salman Khan’s show?
- Superstar Rajinikanth requests fans not to celebrate his birthday
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!
- Life lessons: 7 reasons why you should never give up!
- Sanjay Dutt to star in 'Bhoomi'! FIRST LOOK out
- Karanvir Bohra's wifey Teejay Sidhu shares latest pic of her newborn and it's so adorable!
- Anushka Sharma-Virat Kohli's latest photos will restore your faith in love!
- Bad relationship leads to poor sleep – Read more
- Here’s the secret to happy married life
- Unbelievable! Only single men buy sex? No, here’s the truth