`Cougar` Demi Moore dating yet another toy boy
New York: Demi Moore, who split from Ashton Kutcher after sex years of marriage, is back in the arms of another much younger man, it has been revealed.
According to sources, the 50-year-old actress has been quietly spending time with Vito Schnabel, the dapper art dealer son of star painter Julian, who, at 26, is about half her age.
Moore and Schnabel first got cozy as guests at Naomi Campbell’s over-the-top 50th birthday party earlier this month for billionaire boyfriend Vladimir Doronin in Jodhpur, India.
“They were dancing and grinding all over each other, openly, in front of other guests,” the New York Post quoted a spy as saying.
Since the bash in early November, a source has said that the “wildly age-inappropriate pair” have been “quietly spending time together.”
Like Moore, junior Schnabel is no stranger to May-December romances.
The cougar tamer reportedly dated Elle Macpherson when the Aussie model was 44 and he was just 21. He’s also reportedly dated nine-years-older Liv Tyler.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss-Day 44: Rimi actively takes part in task; Priya, Kanwaljeet add spark
- 'Criminal Minds' star Kirsten Vangsness gets engaged
- Check out: Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone's stunning look in 'Bajirao Mastani' new poster!
- Intolerance row: Police complaint against Aamir Khan; protests soar outside residence
- Gigi Hadid, Zayn Malik dating?