`Cougar` Demi Moore dating yet another toy boy
New York: Demi Moore, who split from Ashton Kutcher after sex years of marriage, is back in the arms of another much younger man, it has been revealed.
According to sources, the 50-year-old actress has been quietly spending time with Vito Schnabel, the dapper art dealer son of star painter Julian, who, at 26, is about half her age.
Moore and Schnabel first got cozy as guests at Naomi Campbell’s over-the-top 50th birthday party earlier this month for billionaire boyfriend Vladimir Doronin in Jodhpur, India.
“They were dancing and grinding all over each other, openly, in front of other guests,” the New York Post quoted a spy as saying.
Since the bash in early November, a source has said that the “wildly age-inappropriate pair” have been “quietly spending time together.”
Like Moore, junior Schnabel is no stranger to May-December romances.
The cougar tamer reportedly dated Elle Macpherson when the Aussie model was 44 and he was just 21. He’s also reportedly dated nine-years-older Liv Tyler.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 725: Sarla reveals the truth behind Pragya's fake pregnancy
- No clash between 'Kaabil' and 'Raees': Hrithik Roshan's thriller drama preponed
- 'Dear Zindagi' new track 'Love you Zindagi Club Mix' will give you serious partying goals! Watch the making
- 7 ways in which you can make your Grandparents feel important!
- Get set to meet Akshay Kumar aka Jolly in 'Jolly LLB 2'! Teaser poster OUT