`Cougar` Demi Moore dating yet another toy boy
New York: Demi Moore, who split from Ashton Kutcher after sex years of marriage, is back in the arms of another much younger man, it has been revealed.
According to sources, the 50-year-old actress has been quietly spending time with Vito Schnabel, the dapper art dealer son of star painter Julian, who, at 26, is about half her age.
Moore and Schnabel first got cozy as guests at Naomi Campbell’s over-the-top 50th birthday party earlier this month for billionaire boyfriend Vladimir Doronin in Jodhpur, India.
“They were dancing and grinding all over each other, openly, in front of other guests,” the New York Post quoted a spy as saying.
Since the bash in early November, a source has said that the “wildly age-inappropriate pair” have been “quietly spending time together.”
Like Moore, junior Schnabel is no stranger to May-December romances.
The cougar tamer reportedly dated Elle Macpherson when the Aussie model was 44 and he was just 21. He’s also reportedly dated nine-years-older Liv Tyler.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Brooklyn' named best British movie at BAFTA film awards
- Aamir Khan, Kangana Ranaut meet Narendra Modi over dinner
- Direction, production no more male-dominated: Javed Akhtar
- Akshay Kumar, Vidyut Jamwal to team up for Ahmed Khan's next?
- Bollywood is smitten with love bug, wishes a great Valentine's Day!