`Couples kiss most between 1st and 2nd anniversaries
London: If you are a newly married couple, here`s some food for thought: a study has found couples kiss the most -- 31 times a week -- between their first and second anniversaries.
According to the study, lovers typically kiss 21 times a week. But the actual number varies as the relationship evolves, the Daily Express reported.
In the first six months, couples kiss 25 times a week, reaching 31 in their second year, falling to 19 after five years.
One in 20 British adults never kisses his or her other half, the Heathrow airport study found.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Rustom' trailer out: Bollywood in awe of Akshay Kumar!
- Kriti Sanon has mastered the 'lower-back' workout – This video is a proof!
- Saiyami Kher is fresh as a dewdrop: Shabana Azmi
- Salman Khan 'raped woman' remark: Varun Dhawan's reaction is the most quintessential one!
- 'The Kapil Sharma Show': Sufi musicians Wadali Brothers to grace the show