`Four Weddings and a Funeral` writer Richard Curtis hints at marriage
London: `Four Weddings and a Funeral` writer Richard Curtis has hinted that he may soon be walking the aisle with his long-time partner Emma Freud.
The 57-year-old said The Reunion that he wrote the rom-com as an attempt to explain to his mom why he wasn`t getting married.
He further explained that he had to say it didn`t work and that his mom was unhappy with the situation for the next 15 years, adding that now he might.
Richard, who has fathered four kids with Freud, wrote ` Four Weddings and a Funeral ` back in the early Nineties.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mechanic Resurrection movie review: Fails to rise
- Want no cookie cutter beauty queen: Lara Dutta
- Sonam Kapoor to campaign against malnutrition
- Taapsee Pannu, Neeraj Pandey reteam on 'Meera'
- 'A Flying Jatt' Box Office collections: Tiger Shroff-Jacqueline Fernandez starrer mints Rs 7.10 cr on opening day!