`Glee` actor Max Adler engaged
Los Angeles: Actor Max Adler, who played Dave Karofsky on `Glee`, is engaged to longtime girlfriend Jennifer Bronstein.
Adler reportedly first popped the question during a vacation in Italy last year.
The actor revealed about his engagement at the `Emmys: 12th annual Heller Awards` event in Beverly Hills, reported Us magazine.
"She was getting ready for an hour or so, so I went outside to take a stroll to some ring shops," Adler said.
"Max was sneaking off and picking rings unbeknownst to me to surprise me. The ring is from Rome," Bronstein added.
The couple, however, are not planning to get married anytime soon.
"There are so many things we want to do. One day we say we want to get married in a winery in Malibu. Then it`s a rooftop in New York. Vegas, elope to a chapel. London. We don`t even know. So when we figure it out, we`ll plan it. But right now we`re having a good time," Adler said.
Adler and Bronstein plan to invite all of `Glee` castmates to their wedding.
"Everybody. I want them to sing. I already committed Darren Criss to giving a song," Addler said.
Adler was on `Glee` from 2009 to 2012.
Pic Courtesy: mundoglee.blogs.sapo.pt
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
More from Health
- Ranbir Kapoor ready to get the same tattoos as Sanjay Dutt?
- Jolly LLB 2 box office collections: Akshay Kumar's courtroom act still going STRONG!
- Kareena Kapoor Khan has a special NICKNAME for baby Taimur Ali Khan!
- Aishwarya Rai and Abhishek Bachchan to team up for a film?
- Alia Bhatt and Varun Dhawan look cutesy in new poster of 'Badrinath Ki Dulhania'!
- Jimmy Kimmel makes Dory pancakes for daughter
- Shah Rukh Khan will melt your heart with his message for sob AbRam
- Kajol's 'anniversary' selfie with hubby Ajay Devgn is adorable!
- Bipasha Basu celebrates hubby Karan Singh Grover's 'monkey love' birthday!
- Questions you MUST ask your prospective life partner before getting married