`Glee` creator Ryan Murphy becomes father on Christmas Eve
Los Angeles: `Glee` creator Ryan Murphy has become a first-time father with partner David Miller.
The 47-year-old TV writer-director, who is also the man behind such US shows as `American Horror Story` and `The New Normal`, married photographer Miller in July and the child was born on December 24, reported E! online.
The couple have named their son Logan Phineas and the baby boy weighed in at 6.6 pounds.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aadhaar verification boosts user confidence on matrimonial sites, reveals survey
- Jennifer Lopez goes on romantic date with Alex Rodriguez
- Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie talk again after six months of split
- Narayani Shastri talks about her 'secret' marriage to British beau Steven Graver
- Angad Bedi is my best friend: Nora Fatehi clears link up rumours