`Glee` star Naya Rivera marries Ryan Dorsey
Los Angeles: `Glee` star Naya Rivera has tied the knot with actor Ryan Dorsey in a private ceremony in Mexico.
The wedding comes as a surprise for the fans as speculations of their courtship started only this month.
The couple got married on July 19 in an intimate ceremony in front of a small group of family members, reportedly.
"We feel truly blessed to be joined as husband and wife... Our special day was fated and everything we could have ever asked for," the couple said in a statement.
Rivera reportedly wore a Monique Lhuillier gown and carried a bouquet of daisies as they exchanged vows.
The actress has reportedly been friends with the `You`re the Worst` star since four years. The couple apparently began dating three months after Rivera`s engagement to rapper Big Sean ended in this April.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Court order narrows pop icon Prince's potential heirs to six
- Supreme Court directs actor Rajpal Yadav to undergo 6-day jail term
- The wedding trailer of Divyanka Tripathi-Vivek Dahiya is beautiful in all possible ways- WATCH magic taking over!
- Post her lip-kiss spree with Ranveer Singh in 'Befikre' THIS is what Vaani Kapoor has to say about kissing- READ
- Arjun Rampal cannot get enough of Sidharth Malhotra-Katrina Kaif's 'Kala Chashma'