`Heartbroken` Katy Perry investing time in herself
London: Katy Perry is no more paying heed to men after his breakup from John Mayer last week.
An insider told Heat magazine that it had been really tough time for Perry, the Sun reported.
The source further added that Mayer had just emotionally bailed on her and she couldn’t believe that she was back to square one.
The 28-year-old actress had had enough of men and she now plans to throw herself into work projects and hang out with her friends, including her new boyfriend Kristen Stewart.
The source continued that Perry is concentrating on healing, working on new music, and spending time with her girlfriends.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan and Shah Rukh Khan's awesome bromance bigger than any award!
- Deepika Padukone looks ravishing on the latest 'Elle' cover!
- Hrithik Roshan's intense 'Kaabil' POSTER will leave you intrigued!
- Ranbir Kapoor kickstarts 'Dragon' with a party!
- Shah Rukh Khan, Salman Khan to recreate 'Karan Arjun' magic? Check out what the duo said