`Impatient` Kim Kardashian and Kanye West `to wed soon`
London: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are so tired of waiting for the reality star’s divorce from former husband Kris Humphries to come through, that they have decided to go ahead with their own commitment ceremony.
The ceremony, where they plan to exchange vows and rings in front of close family and friends, will be followed by a no-expense-spared party at a private beach mansion in Malibu, the Sun reported.
According to a source, West is very traditional and would like to marry Kardashian, as she is having his baby, but since the divorce proceeding are still not over, he can’t do much about it.
The source said that it won’t be official like a wedding, as West wants that to be extra special when the time comes.
The couple will exchange rings in the ceremony but won’t wear them on their wedding fingers, the source said.
The source added that one of Kardashian’s friends has lent them his 7-million-pound Malibu beach mansion and the entire party will take place there and will be a lot more low-key than a wedding.
West has also arranged a mini honeymoon of sorts - a long weekend in Italy, where they believe they conceived their child.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan thanks fans after acquittal in 18-year-old chinkara poaching cases
- 'Dishoom' to get shield against piracy
- Bikini pictures of ‘DJ Wale Babu’ sensation Natasa Stankovic will make your heart skip a beat!
- Guess who? THIS Hollywood celebrity wants to do a film with Shah Rukh Khan
- Sonam Kapoor's look in next film mix of high-end fashion, ethnic