`Modern Family` actor Jesse Tyler Ferguson weds boyfriend
Los Angeles: `Modern Family` actor Jesse Tyler Ferguson wed fellow actor and long time boyfriend Justin Mikita in Manhattan.
The pair were joined by over 200 guests, including `Top Chef` host Padma Lakshmi, Julie Bowen, Ty Burell, Jerry O` Connell, Rebecca Romijn, Zachary Quinto, Isaac Mizrahi and husband, Arnold Germer, Nigel Barker, Cat Deely, Mary Murphy, Tyce Diorio, and Eric Stonestreet.
They celebrated their nuptials at the 82 Mercer space, which was organized by planner, Bryan Rafanelli. The venue featured beautiful hardwood floors and exposed brick walls, reported US magazine.
"What a happy day. I love you both," Laksh
mi tweeted before the ceremony.
Ferguson, 37, and Mikita, 27, have been dating for nearly two years. The `Modern Family` actor proposed in September 2012 during a vacation in Mexico.
"There was a lot of laughter," an insider said.
Earlier, Mikita had said why the couple chose Big Apple as their wedding destination.
"We wanted to get married in New York, because that`s where it`s legal, so we want to support the state that`s in support of us."
In celebration of their commitment to each other, the pair co-designed a "TieTheKnot" bowtie collection, with all proceeds going towards groups focused on LGBT rights.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tom Cruise's 'The Mummy' trailer will send shivers down your spine
- Himesh Reshammiya reveals similarities between Salman Khan, Iulia Vantur
- Here's what Elena Kazan said after getting evicted from 'Bigg Boss' season 10
- THIS is where Shah Rukh Khan feels the 'happiest'
- Bigg Boss 10: Ranveer Singh – Vaani Kapoor entertaintain contestants; Elena Kazan gets evicted