`Real Housewives of OC` star Lynne Curtin broke
Los Angeles: Former `Real Housewives of OC` star Lynne Curtin claims she has only USD 100, according to the divorce papers that she filed against husband Frank.
Lynne wants spousal support in the papers filed in the court as she claims to have no money left, TMZ reported.
Curtin says she only has USD 100 in total assets.
She also claims she only earns USD 250 dollars a month as the owner of her own jewellery business which is way below than the poverty level for a single person in the US, which is at USD 11,490 a year.
The star also claimed that she is living modestly to save money by spending USD 515 only per month.
Lynne appeared in seasons 4 & 5 of the show. She filed for divorce from Frank back in December.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Alia my inspiration for doing 'Shaandaar': Shahid
- Raksha Bandhan: The crazy video by Akshay Kumar with sister will leave you in splits!
- Alia Bhatt will never make 'first move' in relationships
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Newlyweds Shahid-Mira make fashion debut at Masaba's LFW show