`Real Housewives of OC` star Lynne Curtin broke
Los Angeles: Former `Real Housewives of OC` star Lynne Curtin claims she has only USD 100, according to the divorce papers that she filed against husband Frank.
Lynne wants spousal support in the papers filed in the court as she claims to have no money left, TMZ reported.
Curtin says she only has USD 100 in total assets.
She also claims she only earns USD 250 dollars a month as the owner of her own jewellery business which is way below than the poverty level for a single person in the US, which is at USD 11,490 a year.
The star also claimed that she is living modestly to save money by spending USD 515 only per month.
Lynne appeared in seasons 4 & 5 of the show. She filed for divorce from Frank back in December.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Baahubali 2: Brand new poster unveiled on Maha Shivaratri and its mind-blowing!
- Maha Shivaratri 2017: Film celebrities pay tribute to Lord Shiva
- Fawad Khan looks even more dashing in beefed-up avatar – See PIC
- Rangoon movie Tweet review
- Maha Shivaratri 2017: In this Shiva temple, devotees offer broom!
- Bipasha Basu celebrates hubby Karan Singh Grover's 'monkey love' birthday!
- Questions you MUST ask your prospective life partner before getting married
- Comedienne Bharti Singh to tie the knot by the end of 2017!
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: Mohsin Khan talks about his love for Shivangi Joshi
- Tusshar Kapoor shares son Laksshya's throwback video and it's adorable enough to melt your heart!