`The Guru` Jimi Mistry marries girlfriend
London: Indian origin British actor Jimi Mistry, who starred as a sex guru in `The Guru`, has married his dancer girlfriend Flavia Cacace here.
The duo exchanged wedding vows at the St. Pancras Renaissance Hotel here Sunday, reports dailymail.co.uk.
Cacace confirmed the news by sharing one of the couple`s wedding pictures on her Twitter page, and she even changed her surname on the social networking site from Cacace to Cacace-Mistry.
"Had the most amazing day with family and friends St. Pancras Renaissance," she captioned the photograph.
Jimi, 40, had teamed with the dancer in British TV reality show "Strictly Come Dancing" in 2010, but they did not confirm the romance until 2011.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Emraan Hashmi takes up 'Fear vs Neerja' challenge!
- Can't take freedom of speech for granted; religion in politics is not healthy: Kamal Haasan
- Sunny Deol's fans give thumps up to 'Ghayal Once Again', mints Rs 14.85 cr!
- Henry Cavill flaunts new look for upcoming flick 'Batman v Superman: Dawn Of Justice'
- Second dialogue promo of 'Neerja' is here!