`The Guru` Jimi Mistry marries girlfriend
London: Indian origin British actor Jimi Mistry, who starred as a sex guru in `The Guru`, has married his dancer girlfriend Flavia Cacace here.
The duo exchanged wedding vows at the St. Pancras Renaissance Hotel here Sunday, reports dailymail.co.uk.
Cacace confirmed the news by sharing one of the couple`s wedding pictures on her Twitter page, and she even changed her surname on the social networking site from Cacace to Cacace-Mistry.
"Had the most amazing day with family and friends St. Pancras Renaissance," she captioned the photograph.
Jimi, 40, had teamed with the dancer in British TV reality show "Strictly Come Dancing" in 2010, but they did not confirm the romance until 2011.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Devdas', 'Veer-Zaara' to be screened at theatres in the US
- Madhur Bhandarkar reveals first look of Kirti Kulhari starrer 'Indu Sarkar'
- Want to go worldwide with digital foray: Shilpa Shetty
- Girls should hit back if touched inappropriately, says Akshay Kumar
- Irrfan Khan in Georgia for 'Hindi Medium' shooting
- Aadhaar verification boosts user confidence on matrimonial sites, reveals survey
- Jennifer Lopez goes on romantic date with Alex Rodriguez
- Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie talk again after six months of split
- Narayani Shastri talks about her 'secret' marriage to British beau Steven Graver
- Angad Bedi is my best friend: Nora Fatehi clears link up rumours