`The Hangover` actor engaged?
Los Angeles: Actor Justin Bartha, who plays Doug, one of the four friends in the popular "The Hangover" film series, is reportedly engaged to fitness trainer Lia Smith.
The movie star proposed to Smith early May.
"They`re the cutest couple. She was completely surprised by the whole thing,” usmagazine.com quoted a source as saying.
"The trip to Big Sur, the engagement, the ring, everything. So cute,” the source added.
The two met during a Pilates session at Equinox here, where Smith is an instructor.
This will be Bartha`s first marriage.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- When ‘Unindian’ Brett Lee met Kapil Sharma - See pics
- Look what Karisma Kapoor has to say about sister Kareena Kapoor Khan’s baby
- Freeze frame! ‘Kabali’ Rajinikanth strikes a pose with son-in-law Dhanush
- Boy George 'devastated' over friend's suicide
- Kunis, Kutcher bought wedding rings on e-commerce site