`The Strokes` guitarist Albert Hammond Jr ties knot
Los Angeles: Rock band The Strokes` guitarist Albert Hammond, has tied the knot with his girlfriend Justyna Sroka.
Hammond, 33, married the senior operations manager at Juice Press on December 23, reported Contactmusic.
The guitarist also posted on Twitter, a photo in which he and his wife can be seen flaunting their wedding bands.
"Mr & Mrs Hammond, JR Yeah... She kept the JR YES!! Haha she`s JHJ I`m AHJ," he tweeted.
Hammond revealed that she was also the inspiration behind his song, "St Justice," taken from his solo album, AHJ. The track is one of Rolling Stone magazine`s 100 Best Songs of the Year.
"It feels like the universe has just lined up for me to really take responsibility: `If you want to do this thing, do it. Stop trying to hide behind things.Just do it and take the good and the bad straight up`," Hammond said to the magazine.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunny Leone thanks 'Raees' Shah Rukh Khan! Here's why
- Befikre tweet review: First day first show!
- Rani Mukerji Chopra shares first pic of daughter Adira, writes heartfelt message on her birthday
- 'Mr Perfectionist' title doesn’t interest Aamir Khan any more! Here's what he would like to be called
- 'Baywatch' trailer is out! Lifeguards Dwayne Johnson, Zac Efron save the beach, Priyanka Chopra turn heads
- Karanvir Bohra's wifey Teejay Sidhu shares latest pic of her newborn and it's so adorable!
- Anushka Sharma-Virat Kohli's latest photos will restore your faith in love!
- Bad relationship leads to poor sleep – Read more
- Here’s the secret to happy married life
- Unbelievable! Only single men buy sex? No, here’s the truth