`Traditional housewife` Jennifer Garner puts hubby and family before work
Washington: Jennifer Garner has revealed that though she plans to continue acting, her family and husband, Ben Affleck, are her first priority.
The 41-year old actor told Allure magazine that she needs to be taking care of her family, especially of her husband, while he is directing, ABC News reported.
Garner revealed that while filming the ` Dallas Buyers Club`, she made sure she didn`t compromise on her motherly-duties towards her son, Samuel, born in 2012.
The `Alias` starlet also said that she wouldn`t be surprised if her Oscar-winner husband entered politics in the near future, and she would support him throughout.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Popularity of ghazals increasing, says Rekha Bhardwaj
- Vidya Balan used to wear jhumkas worth Rs 5
- Trailer out! 'Sunshine Music Tours and Travels' is the road trip every youth needs – Watch here
- Honoured to help create an image for Indian Railways: Ritu Beri
- United Nation's Global Citizen Festival: Priyanka Chopra talks about humanity and youth- READ