Actor Justin Bartha marries personal trainer
Los Angeles: `Hangover` star Justin Bartha has tied the knot with his personal trainer Lia Smith in an intimate ceremony.
The 35-year-old actor exchanged vows with Smith on January 4 at the island of O`ahu in Hawaii, reported E! online.
The ceremony did not have more than 20 people, but Hollywood star Reese Witherspoon and her husband Jim Toth attended the nuptial.
The wedding ceremony in which Smith walked down the aisle in a flowy, white gown, was held in the lagoon at the ranch.
The reception was in valley.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No Sunday episode this weekend – Here’s why
- ‘Kumkum Bhagya’ March 29 Update: Dadi makes Abhi realise that he has fallen in love with Pragya
- Ali Quli Mirza dedicates song to cancer-stricken kids
- Phillauri box office report: Anushka Sharma's 'ghostly' avatar mints Rs 19 cr so far!
- Bob Dylan to receive Nobel prize in Stockholm at weekend: Academy
- Aadhaar verification boosts user confidence on matrimonial sites, reveals survey
- Jennifer Lopez goes on romantic date with Alex Rodriguez
- Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie talk again after six months of split
- Narayani Shastri talks about her 'secret' marriage to British beau Steven Graver
- Angad Bedi is my best friend: Nora Fatehi clears link up rumours