Actress Claire Coffee weds musician Chris Thile
Los Angeles: Actress Claire Coffee has married her musician fiance Chris Thile after dating for two years.
33-year-old Coffee tied the knot with the 32-year-old Mandolinist player at Blackberry Farm in Tennessee, reported Us magazine.
"It`s our favourite place to vacation and one of the best places on earth. (It`s) a gorgeous and rustic resort. We wanted something intimate and earthy, and it doesn`t get much better than Blackberry where those things are concerned," Coffee said.
This is the first marriage for both stars, who began dating after meeting through a mutual friend in 2011.
Blackberry Farm has proved a popular choice for celebrity weddings with personalities like Kelly Clarkson and Ashley Monroe choosing the same venue for their nuptials in October this year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Navratri 2016: Did you know there is a colour code which you can follow?
- Ajay Devgn and Abigail Eames in ‘Raatein’ from ‘Shivaay’ will melt your heart! Watch song
- Deepika Padukone to play King Ashoka’s daughter on reel?
- 'Folksong Festival' radio host Oscar Brand dies at 96
- Biopic on Dhoni made tax free in UP