Actress Claire Coffee weds musician Chris Thile
Los Angeles: Actress Claire Coffee has married her musician fiance Chris Thile after dating for two years.
33-year-old Coffee tied the knot with the 32-year-old Mandolinist player at Blackberry Farm in Tennessee, reported Us magazine.
"It`s our favourite place to vacation and one of the best places on earth. (It`s) a gorgeous and rustic resort. We wanted something intimate and earthy, and it doesn`t get much better than Blackberry where those things are concerned," Coffee said.
This is the first marriage for both stars, who began dating after meeting through a mutual friend in 2011.
Blackberry Farm has proved a popular choice for celebrity weddings with personalities like Kelly Clarkson and Ashley Monroe choosing the same venue for their nuptials in October this year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cheti Chand 2017: Significance of the Sindhi New Year
- Ugadi 2017: Here’s how the Telugu, Kannada New Year is celebrated
- Kapil Sharma’s troubled ‘love story’ triggered fight on flight with Sunil Grover?
- ‘Kumkum Bhagya’ March 28 Update: Purab, Pragya get hold of crucial evidence against Tanu
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s boyfriend Rahul Raj Singh slams Kamya Punjabi, calls short film on late actress ‘bogus’
- Aadhaar verification boosts user confidence on matrimonial sites, reveals survey
- Jennifer Lopez goes on romantic date with Alex Rodriguez
- Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie talk again after six months of split
- Narayani Shastri talks about her 'secret' marriage to British beau Steven Graver
- Angad Bedi is my best friend: Nora Fatehi clears link up rumours