Actress Sophia Bush parts ways with boyfriend
Washington: Sophia Bush and her Google program manager boyfriend Dan Fredinburg have reportedly parted ways.
A source told a magazine that the 32-year-old actress and Fredinburg, who had started dating back in 2013, had broken up back in February, a decision that was mutually taken by both as they couldn`t sustain their relationship amidst their career.
They still cared about each other though, added the insider.
The former `One Tree Hill` star, who`s currently filming the 2nd season of `Chicago P.D.`, had also taken to Twitter in April to share that Fredinburg was alright after an avalanche at Mt. Everest, asking friends to keep praying for his group`s safety.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Akshay Kumar’s ‘Jolly LL.B 2’: Film inching closer to Rs 100 crore mark!
- Shah Rukh Khan, son AbRam's latest car ride will make you green with envy!
- The Kapil Sharma Show: Navjot Singh Sidhu's fanboy moment with Blind T20 World Cup champs
- BMC polls 2017: Bollywood brigade urges people to step out and vote
- Malayalam actress molestation case: Two arrested, accused sent to 14-day judicial custody
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: Mohsin Khan talks about his love for Shivangi Joshi
- Tusshar Kapoor shares son Laksshya's throwback video and it's adorable enough to melt your heart!
- Aashka Goradia to marry fiancé Brent Goble this year
- Sanjay Dutt's adorable scooter ride with wife Maanayata and kids - See pic
- TV dude Karan Wahi is dating Jinita Sheth!