Adam Lambert confirms split from boyfriend Sauli Koskinen
Los Angeles: Singer Adam Lambert feels that long distance relationship contributes to his decision to part ways from boyfriend Sauli Koskinen.
Lambert, 31, confirmed his split from Koskinen in an interview with South Florida Gay News on April 5, reported Ace Showbiz.
"It`s been kind of on its way out in the last couple of months.
"Sauli and I remain really good friends, and I know it`s a cliche thing to say. But it`s totally true. I just gave him a coffee and bagel earlier today. He`s a great person and we`ve had an amazing couple of years together. Things have just run their course," he said.
They decided to end their relationship because of heavy workload.
"I`ve been getting really busy and traveling a lot and and he`s been getting really busy because he has a show he`s filming for Finnish television. So we just decided to part ways," the 31-year-old singer said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kapil Sharma kicks off third schedule of 'Firangi'
- Arabic version of 'Zaalima' from 'Raees' will make you fall in love! - Watch
- Rajinikanth's 36th wedding anniversary: Fans throng outside his Chennai residence - See pics
- Man asks Karan Johar for his WhatsApp number on Twitter, KJo's reply will make you go LOL!
- Meryl Streep blasts Karl Lagerfeld over dress issue: 'He lied'
- Kajol's 'anniversary' selfie with hubby Ajay Devgn is adorable!
- Bipasha Basu celebrates hubby Karan Singh Grover's 'monkey love' birthday!
- Questions you MUST ask your prospective life partner before getting married
- Comedienne Bharti Singh to tie the knot by the end of 2017!
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: Mohsin Khan talks about his love for Shivangi Joshi