Adam Levine engaged to Behati Prinsloo
Los Angeles: Maroon 5 frontman Adam Levine is officially engaged to Victoria`s Secret Angel Behati Prinsloo.
Levine, 34, and 24-year-old model recently reunited and the singer proposed marriage to her this weekend in Los Angeles, reported Us magazine.
"Adam Levine and his girlfriend Behati Prinsloo are excited to announce they are engaged to be married," said Levine`s representative.
The pair began dating in May 2012 shortly after the crooner and Sports Illustrated swimsuit model Anne Vyalitsyna called it quits on their relationship of two years in April 2012.
The Maroon 5 star rekindled his relationship with Namibian model Prinsloo recently despite splitting earlier this year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why daddys always save their sons: Kangana Ranaut on Hrithik controversy
- Tiger Shroff kickstarts ‘Munna Michael’, shares warm up video!
- Anupam Kher to play politician in 'Welcome Back Gandhi'
- Zayn Malik deserves happiness: Rebecca Ferguson
- 'MS Dhoni: The Untold Story' crosses Rs 20 crore mark in India on opening day