Adam Levine feels `natural` about wedding
Los Angeles: Singer Adam Levine, who is engaged to Victoria`s Secret model Behati Prinsloo, says he is mentally ready to be in the groom`s shoes.
Levine recently had his bachelor party ahead of his reported July 19 wedding.
"I definitely feel like I`m sitting in the chair I`m supposed to be sitting in right now. It all feels very natural," said the Maroon 5 singer, suggest reports.
In terms of preparations for the nuptials, the 35-year-old said: "I`m probably doing more than you think and less than you think, as well. It won`t be typical, I can tell you that."
Besides his wedding planning, many other things are keeping the star busy this summer as he is also making his big screen debut in the new romance `Begin Again`.
"I had a lot to prove, so I had to pretend like I knew what I was doing. I was also really busy, so I didn`t have time to stew in my own insecurities," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Throwback! We bet you haven't seen these rare Bollywood pictures
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 731: Robbers threaten to kill Pragya
- Box Office report: Opening day collections of Ranveer Singh's 'Befikre' are out!
- Aditya Roy Kapur, Shraddha Kapoor's 'OK Jaanu' new poster is too cute to handle!
- Kapil Sharma is sweating it out! See pics
- Yash and Radhika Pandit's wedding pictures will melt your heart
- Karanvir Bohra's wifey Teejay Sidhu shares latest pic of her newborn and it's so adorable!
- Anushka Sharma-Virat Kohli's latest photos will restore your faith in love!
- Bad relationship leads to poor sleep – Read more
- Here’s the secret to happy married life