Adam Levine feels `natural` about wedding
Los Angeles: Singer Adam Levine, who is engaged to Victoria`s Secret model Behati Prinsloo, says he is mentally ready to be in the groom`s shoes.
Levine recently had his bachelor party ahead of his reported July 19 wedding.
"I definitely feel like I`m sitting in the chair I`m supposed to be sitting in right now. It all feels very natural," said the Maroon 5 singer, suggest reports.
In terms of preparations for the nuptials, the 35-year-old said: "I`m probably doing more than you think and less than you think, as well. It won`t be typical, I can tell you that."
Besides his wedding planning, many other things are keeping the star busy this summer as he is also making his big screen debut in the new romance `Begin Again`.
"I had a lot to prove, so I had to pretend like I knew what I was doing. I was also really busy, so I didn`t have time to stew in my own insecurities," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBI opposes TV actor Anuj Saxena's bail plea in graft case
- Mahashivaratri: TV celebs on how Lord Shiva inspires them
- Jackie movie review: Natalie Portman imitates Jacqueline Kennedy effectively
- CONFIRMED! Deepika Padukone NOT attending the Oscars 2017
- Malayalam actress molestation case: Kerala CM pats police for nabbing prime accused Pulsar Suni
- Bipasha Basu celebrates hubby Karan Singh Grover's 'monkey love' birthday!
- Questions you MUST ask your prospective life partner before getting married
- Comedienne Bharti Singh to tie the knot by the end of 2017!
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: Mohsin Khan talks about his love for Shivangi Joshi
- Tusshar Kapoor shares son Laksshya's throwback video and it's adorable enough to melt your heart!