Adam Levine planning two weddings?
London: Maroon 5 star Adam Levine is reportedly planning to have two weddings next summer after proposing to model Behati Prinsloo.
The 34-year-old rocker is said to be keen to include his family and friends and his fiancée’s clan in Namibia in the nuptials but is struggling to get them all together, so he has decided to have two parties, reported Contactmusic.
"He went back and forth about having the wedding in Behati`s native Namibia, or in Los Angeles, where they live. Behati`s parents would love for the wedding to be in Africa, but they understand that it is a major trek for all of their friends, so they`ve decided on having a smaller service in Africa and then something bigger around LA," a source said.
Levine proposed to Prinsloo in July this year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's how Karan Johar conceived the idea of 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil'
- Unmissable autumn tips to stylishly dress up toddlers
- Remember 'Style' duo Sharman Joshi, Sahil Khan? This is what they look like now
- First look of Prabhas starrer 'Baahubali: The Conclusion' is finally out!
- Parineeti Chopra keen to work with cousin Priyanka Chopra