Adam Levine planning two weddings?
London: Maroon 5 star Adam Levine is reportedly planning to have two weddings next summer after proposing to model Behati Prinsloo.
The 34-year-old rocker is said to be keen to include his family and friends and his fiancée’s clan in Namibia in the nuptials but is struggling to get them all together, so he has decided to have two parties, reported Contactmusic.
"He went back and forth about having the wedding in Behati`s native Namibia, or in Los Angeles, where they live. Behati`s parents would love for the wedding to be in Africa, but they understand that it is a major trek for all of their friends, so they`ve decided on having a smaller service in Africa and then something bigger around LA," a source said.
Levine proposed to Prinsloo in July this year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Raees: Sunny Leone's Dubsmash of Shah Rukh Khan's dialogue is too good to miss – Watch
- Shah Rukh Khan finds his conversations with son AbRam 'most enlightening'
- Confirmed! Shah Rukh Khan, Salman Khan to recreate 'Karan Arjun' magic in Kabir Khan's 'Tubelight'
- Priyanka Chopra talks about wedding plans, says 'I believe you are single until you are married'
- Alia Bhatt's Filmfare win: You will be amazed to know how father Mahesh Bhatt celebrated
- Shahid Kapoor’s sister Sanah secretly engaged?
- Suyyash Rai – Kishwer Merchantt marriage: These photos will restore your faith in LOVE
- Trouble in marriage? Know when you need to consult a counsellor
- Did Vin Diesel just confirm Ranveer Singh, Deepika Padukone's relationship?
- Abhishek Bachchan reveals the moment when Aishwarya Rai said 'yes' to him