Adam Levine takes first dates to McDonald`s
New York: Adam Levine has revealed that he likes to take his lady friends to McDonald`s for their first meeting.
The sexy singer, who opts out of wining and dining his first date with girls, told Refinery29 that he always like to dress up in a tuxedo and tells the girl to dress real fancy, the New York Daily News reported.
Levine explained that he thinks it`s a spontaneous, romantic and cost-effective thing one can do on the first date.
Offering more advice the 33-year-old singer that, those kind of dates leave girls world`s rocked and you might be able to take her to the opera afterwards or If you don`t like her, you can just take her home.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deepika Padukone will NOT attend Cannes Film Festival
- Acne breakout in summer? Follow these simple steps
- Prince George to attend private school that discourages best friends
- Phillauri Day 1 collections: Anushka Sharma's spooky act mints Rs 4 cr!
- Hugh Grant dances to Drake's song in 'Love Actually' short film
- Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie talk again after six months of split
- Narayani Shastri talks about her 'secret' marriage to British beau Steven Graver
- Angad Bedi is my best friend: Nora Fatehi clears link up rumours
- I don't take link up rumours seriously, says Athiya Shetty
- Kapil Sharma opens up about girlfriend Ginni Chatrath, marriage