Adam Levine won't wed
London: Singer Adam Levine, who is currently dating model Behati Prinsloo, is happy to never tie the knot because he doesn't think modern unions are capable of lasting forever.
"I am doing pretty well. If you don't get married, you can't get divorced. Why couldn't we learn from the devastatingly low percentage of successful marriages that our last generation went through?" contactmusic.com Levine as saying.
Despite his busy schedule, he said he will never complain about his heavy workload as his success could disappear any time.
"It's a lot. But it might not be a lot someday. I don't like to complain. You have this moment. It doesn't last forever. You should probably try and enjoy it," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ‘Lipstick Under My Burkha’ row: Bollywood celebrities slam CBFC decision
- Guardians The Superheroes movie review: Russian replica of 'X-Men' series
- 'Anaarkali of Aaarah' will appeal to all sections: Swara Bhaskar
- Vishal Bharadwaj is very sensitive: Kangana Ranaut
- Worth taking all the risk: Deepika Padukone on 'xXx: Return of Xander Cage' success
- Kajol's 'anniversary' selfie with hubby Ajay Devgn is adorable!
- Bipasha Basu celebrates hubby Karan Singh Grover's 'monkey love' birthday!
- Questions you MUST ask your prospective life partner before getting married
- Comedienne Bharti Singh to tie the knot by the end of 2017!
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: Mohsin Khan talks about his love for Shivangi Joshi