Adhuna has great influence on me: Farhan Akhtar
Mumbai: Husband and wife often fulfil complimentary roles. Actor-filmmaker Farhan Akhtar says that his wife Adhuna supports him and gives him strength and confidence to finish his work with ease.
In an interview on TV show `Yeh Hai Meri Kahani`, the `Shaadi Ke Side Effects` star talked about his wife`s role in his life, said a statement.
"Adhuna has a great influence on me. She gives me strength and confidence to accomplish my work without any worries. Her inputs have always been of importance in all my films, all our popular looks from films like `Dil Chahta Hai’, ‘Zindagi Naa Milegi Dobara’, ‘Rock On!!’ were created by her,” said Farhan on Adhuna, a star hair-stylist.
“So, her influence and contribution on my work is there for everyone to see… and as a person she is exceedingly supportive. She knows how much my work means to me and I know she will always be by my side. It is her support that gives me strength and motivation to work harder,” he added.
The episode will be aired an entertainment channel on Saturday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PIA plane crashes near Abbottabad; singer Junaid Jamshed feared dead
- Hrithik Roshan's new song 'Kaabil Hoon Main' is soft and soothing!
- Mahira Khan will promote 'Raees' only if it is necessary, says producer
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Katrina Kaif in one frame is a sight to behold!
- Cheap Fast Food places to visit in Mumbai