Adhuna has great influence on me: Farhan Akhtar
Mumbai: Husband and wife often fulfil complimentary roles. Actor-filmmaker Farhan Akhtar says that his wife Adhuna supports him and gives him strength and confidence to finish his work with ease.
In an interview on TV show `Yeh Hai Meri Kahani`, the `Shaadi Ke Side Effects` star talked about his wife`s role in his life, said a statement.
"Adhuna has a great influence on me. She gives me strength and confidence to accomplish my work without any worries. Her inputs have always been of importance in all my films, all our popular looks from films like `Dil Chahta Hai’, ‘Zindagi Naa Milegi Dobara’, ‘Rock On!!’ were created by her,” said Farhan on Adhuna, a star hair-stylist.
“So, her influence and contribution on my work is there for everyone to see… and as a person she is exceedingly supportive. She knows how much my work means to me and I know she will always be by my side. It is her support that gives me strength and motivation to work harder,” he added.
The episode will be aired an entertainment channel on Saturday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bollywood celebrities recall Rahul Dev Burman on his 77th birthday
- Hubby Rohit Roy lashes out at wife Dimpy Ganguly’s haters who trolled her for getting pregnant before marriage
- Salman Khan's 'Sultan' transformation truly commendable! Pics inside
- ‘Sasural Simar Ka’ heroine Dipika Kakar admits to being in love with her co-star – Details inside
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s boyfriend Rahul Raj Singh has moved on already! Here's proof