Aditi Rao Hydari, Randeep Hooda — the new lovebirds?
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: After breaking up with Neetu Chandra last year, Randeep Hooda is said to be getting closer to Aditi Rao Hydari, with whom he had shared screen space in ‘Murder 3’ early this year.
The rumoured couple hit off well on the sets of the film, and now, if the reports of an online entertainment tabloid are to be believed, Randeep and Aditi want to give dating a shot! They have been spending lots of time together when off from film shoots.
Although it is hard to say that for how long this budding relationship will last, given the fact that Randeep’s earlier love stints with Sushmita Sen and Neetu Chandra ended abruptly.
But hope that this time Randeep enjoys a period of everlasting love with the pretty Aditi.
By the bye, what do you say? Do Randeep and Aditi make a hot couple? Do leave us a comment.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Priyanka Chopra's 'Quantico' to talk about Donald Trump, immigration policies
- Paul Walker was like an older brother to me: Scott Eastwood
- 'Bigg Boss 10' winner Manveer Gurjar is disappointed with Aakanksha Sharmaa! - Watch
- Salman Khan has always stood by me as friend: Raveena Tandon
- Sunil Grover OUT of 'The Kapil Sharma Show'? Here's the TRUTH
- Angad Bedi is my best friend: Nora Fatehi clears link up rumours
- I don't take link up rumours seriously, says Athiya Shetty
- Kapil Sharma opens up about girlfriend Ginni Chatrath, marriage
- Karisma Kapoor’s ex-husband Sunjay Kapur set to marry Priya Sachdev?
- Bani J shared a picture of rumoured boyfriend Yuvraj Thakur and you can't miss it!