Age gap with Amber Heard is not an issue: Johnny Depp
London: Hollywood star Johnny Depp says the huge age difference between him and his actress fiancée Amber Heard has never posed a problem in their relationship.
The 50-year-old actor believes Amber, 27, who he fell for on the set of `The Rum Diary`, has a lot to teach him about life, reported Contactmusic.
When Depp was asked whether the age difference is ever a problem, he replied, "I don`t think so."
"I`ve got a lot of life experience, certainly, but I don`t feel like I`m looking down on her. Or being her mentor. I actually feel like she`s the one inspiring me!," he added.
The `Transcendence` actor, who separated from long-term partner Vanessa Paradis, the mother of his children Lily-Rose, 14, and Jack, 11, in the summer of 2012 feels that people become courageous with age.
"Sometimes, even things that seem simple and obvious are scary. I think age, experience and wisdom give us the capacity to move beyond certain stages we didn`t dare cross before," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ajay Devgn’s Shivaay movie review: Here’s Kajol’s verdict
- Bigg Boss 10: How much money is each of the commoner getting?
- Dhanteras 2016: Happy Dhanatrayodashi WhatsApp messages, SMS for your friends and family
- Katrina Kaif feels Indian male directors are open to emotions
- Ajay Devgn criticises his own dancing style