Aishwarya has always been around: Abhishek Bachchan
Mumbai: Aishwarya Rai has not been active in films for sometime, but her husband, actor Abhishek Bachchan has not really missed her as he feels the media keeps her in news all the time.
"She (Aishwarya) has always been around. I don`t think you guys (media) will allow anybody to make a comeback. You all cover us so extensively and so well,” Abhishek said.
The actor said filmmaker Prahlad Kakkar has approached him and Aishwarya for a project, which the two of them are considering individually.
“Prahlad has expressed a desire to make a film with both of us. We have not read the script and both of us have to like the script individually,” he said.
Known for her performances in films like ‘Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam’ and ‘Guru’, Aishwarya was last seen in ‘Guzaarish’, which also featured Hrithik Roshan.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- HC seeks filmmaker's response on Kashmir documentary screening
- Bharatiya Kautilya Sena burns effigy of Salman Khan
- Black buck case: HC allows Salman Khan's plea to summon witnesses for reexamination
- Revealed: Ex-couple Ranbir- Deepika go candid in `Tamasha` first still
- Joe Jackson recovering after three heart attacks