Ajay has brought lot of stability in my life: Kajol
Mumbai: Actress Kajol says her actor husband Ajay Devgn has brought a lot of stability in her life.
"I have become much calmer...He has brought lot of stability in my life... We are different people but we believe in same things," Kajol said in an interview.
"It is necessary to love someone but it is also necessary to respect. I respect him greatly and that is one of the reasons why our relationship has lasted till now."
Kajol and Ajay tied the knot in 1999. The actress decided to settle down at the peak of her career. The couple have a daughter and a son.
On the secret of her successful marriage, Kajol says, "You need to work on every relationship including marriage every day. You can`t work or do things on occasions only like anniversary or Diwali, etc. You need to invest time and work in every relation."
Kajol, who recently launched the Huggies Wonder Pants (diapers) for babies, said if she tells people to buy or do something, she herself has to believe in it.
The actress also said she is a strict parent to her kids. "I am the stricter one between the two of us. I have to be strict because I`m more often at home," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Emraan Hashmi takes up 'Fear vs Neerja' challenge!
- Can't take freedom of speech for granted; religion in politics is not healthy: Kamal Haasan
- Sunny Deol's fans give thumps up to 'Ghayal Once Again', mints Rs 14.85 cr!
- Henry Cavill flaunts new look for upcoming flick 'Batman v Superman: Dawn Of Justice'
- Second dialogue promo of 'Neerja' is here!