Alec Baldwin planning castle wedding in autumn
London: ‘30 Rock’ star Alec Baldwin and fiancee Hilaria Thomas are reportedly planning a castle wedding in Europe this autumn.
The 54-year-old actor, who recently came back from Italy with Thomas, is dropping hints on microblogging site Twitter regarding his plans of a grand wedding, Daily Star reported.
"Anyone got a castle they`re not using in September?," he posted on Twitter.
The tweet not only prompted followers to offer suggestions for a grand location but also the suggestions for the wedding band.
Some of his fans suggested that Balwin`s friend Steve Martin and his bluegrass group the Steep Canyon Rangers might be available in September.
However Baldwin turned down the idea saying, "Can`t afford him!"
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ‘Lipstick Under My Burkha’ row: Bollywood celebrities slam CBFC decision
- Guardians The Superheroes movie review: Russian replica of 'X-Men' series
- 'Anaarkali of Aaarah' will appeal to all sections: Swara Bhaskar
- Vishal Bharadwaj is very sensitive: Kangana Ranaut
- Worth taking all the risk: Deepika Padukone on 'xXx: Return of Xander Cage' success
- Kajol's 'anniversary' selfie with hubby Ajay Devgn is adorable!
- Bipasha Basu celebrates hubby Karan Singh Grover's 'monkey love' birthday!
- Questions you MUST ask your prospective life partner before getting married
- Comedienne Bharti Singh to tie the knot by the end of 2017!
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: Mohsin Khan talks about his love for Shivangi Joshi