Alec Baldwin planning castle wedding in autumn
London: ‘30 Rock’ star Alec Baldwin and fiancee Hilaria Thomas are reportedly planning a castle wedding in Europe this autumn.
The 54-year-old actor, who recently came back from Italy with Thomas, is dropping hints on microblogging site Twitter regarding his plans of a grand wedding, Daily Star reported.
"Anyone got a castle they`re not using in September?," he posted on Twitter.
The tweet not only prompted followers to offer suggestions for a grand location but also the suggestions for the wedding band.
Some of his fans suggested that Balwin`s friend Steve Martin and his bluegrass group the Steep Canyon Rangers might be available in September.
However Baldwin turned down the idea saying, "Can`t afford him!"
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Happy Birthday' set for public domain after long feud
- 'Bajirao Mastani': Ranveer Singh, Deepika Padukone and Sanjay Leela Bhansali's big 'champion' win at Filmfare 2016!
- Boyfriend goals: Ranveer Singh ecstatic with Deepika Padukone's 'xXx' rage!-- See pic
- Sunny Deol's 'Ghayal Once Again' rakes in Rs 26.85 cr!
- Akshay-Nimrat's 'Airlift' roars at the Box Office, mints Rs 121.74 cr!