Alec Baldwin’s wife Hilaria Thomas `pregnant`
New York: Alec Baldwin is set to become a father again, as his wife Hilaria Thomas is reportedly expecting couple’s first child.
A friend of Thomas told In Touch that the couple are excited about the impending arrival.
It is unclear how far Thomas, 26, is along in the pregnancy, but at Sunday’s Screen Actors Guild awards, the usually svelte fitness instructor showed a slight hint of a baby bump in her gown, the New York Post reported.
The insider said that Thomas has not said much to anyone as far as how far along she is but as she is so healthy and a yoga freak, everyone can tell right away that something is different.
“Our response to baby speculation over the past 18 months has remained the same - when/if @abfalecbaldwin and @Hilariabaldwin have news they want to share, they will share it. Until then, we have no comment,” Baldwin’s spokesperson Matthew Hiltzik tweeted in response to the queries related to the preganacy.
Baldwin already has a daughter, Ireland, with former wife Kim Basinger.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PIA plane crashes near Abbottabad; singer Junaid Jamshed feared dead
- Hrithik Roshan's new song 'Kaabil Hoon Main' is soft and soothing!
- Mahira Khan will promote 'Raees' only if it is necessary, says producer
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Katrina Kaif in one frame is a sight to behold!
- Cheap Fast Food places to visit in Mumbai