Alexa Chung dating Strokes guitarist
London: British television presenter Alexa Chung is reportedly dating The Strokes guitarist Albert Hammond Jr.
The 28-year-old model-actress was seen with the 32-year-old musician at a private party in New York, reported Sun online.
However, the pair did their best to keep their romance under wraps.
"They were adamant that they were not to be in any pictures together," a source said.
Chung recently ended her four-year relationship with Alex Turner, the lead vocalist of Arctics Monkeys, last summer.
The couple announced their split last year in July but were hopeful of remaining friends.
Sources said the pair`s working commitments caused them to break up.
Chung was based in New York, while Turner spent most of his time on the road with his band.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sidhu to bring Kapil Sharma and Sunil Grover TOGETHER! Here's what you should know
- Noted Yakshagana artiste Gerukatte Gangaiah Shetty collapses on stage, dies
- Former Miss India Priyadarshini Chatterjee fights for child abuse victim
- Salman Khan feels grounded, all thanks to family and friends!
- Anushka Sharma has found her long-term goal!
- Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie talk again after six months of split
- Narayani Shastri talks about her 'secret' marriage to British beau Steven Graver
- Angad Bedi is my best friend: Nora Fatehi clears link up rumours
- I don't take link up rumours seriously, says Athiya Shetty
- Kapil Sharma opens up about girlfriend Ginni Chatrath, marriage