Alexa Chung dating Strokes guitarist
London: British television presenter Alexa Chung is reportedly dating The Strokes guitarist Albert Hammond Jr.
The 28-year-old model-actress was seen with the 32-year-old musician at a private party in New York, reported Sun online.
However, the pair did their best to keep their romance under wraps.
"They were adamant that they were not to be in any pictures together," a source said.
Chung recently ended her four-year relationship with Alex Turner, the lead vocalist of Arctics Monkeys, last summer.
The couple announced their split last year in July but were hopeful of remaining friends.
Sources said the pair`s working commitments caused them to break up.
Chung was based in New York, while Turner spent most of his time on the road with his band.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Parineeti Chopra wants 'spa-like' personal spaces at her abode
- OMG! Zarina Wahab leaves house post Aditya Pancholi's name crops up in Kangana-Hrithik saga?
- Planning to buy stylish shades? Here's your guide to buying perfect sunglasses
- 'DDLJ' is Bollywood's most evergreen love story: Survey
- Sussanne Khan clarifies on patching-up with Hrithik Roshan—Details inside!