Alexa Chung dating Strokes guitarist
London: British television presenter Alexa Chung is reportedly dating The Strokes guitarist Albert Hammond Jr.
The 28-year-old model-actress was seen with the 32-year-old musician at a private party in New York, reported Sun online.
However, the pair did their best to keep their romance under wraps.
"They were adamant that they were not to be in any pictures together," a source said.
Chung recently ended her four-year relationship with Alex Turner, the lead vocalist of Arctics Monkeys, last summer.
The couple announced their split last year in July but were hopeful of remaining friends.
Sources said the pair`s working commitments caused them to break up.
Chung was based in New York, while Turner spent most of his time on the road with his band.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 45: Kanwaljeet’s ‘racist’ comment irks Priya; inmates celebrate Rochelle’s birthday!
- Michael Caine named Britain's greatest living movie star
- Aamir's contribution towards cinema is immense: Gracy Singh
- Bigg Boss: Keith Sequeira makes a comeback
- 'Dilwale' inspires Shah Rukh Khan, makes him tweet about life!