Alicia Keys opens up about music producer hubby
New York: Alicia Keys has said that she is head over heels in love with her husband of nearly three years, Swizz Beatz.
She said in ‘Oprah’s Master Class’ that she has really learned what everyone meant when they said, “you know when you know,” when she met her husband, the New York Daily News reported.
The 32-year-old singer said that Beatz has definitely taught her a lot about freedom, spontaneity, being open to life and how it’s going to happen.
Key asserted that Beatz is an incredibly crazy, spontaneous, full of life person and she has never met a person like him.
The Grammy-award winner also credited her husband for inspiring a more impromptu side of her.
Keys and her husband have one son, Egypt, 2, together.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Oscar 2017: Indian-origin actor Dev Patel loses Best supporting actor award to Mahershala Ali
- Donald Trump competing with Oscars with White House governors' ball
- Priyanka Chopra, Deepika Padukone sizzle at pre-Oscars 2017 parties
- Oscars 2017: WATCH- Red Carpet interview with Supporting Actor nominee Dev Patel
- Oscars 2017: Check out the winners of 89th Academy Awards
- Shah Rukh Khan will melt your heart with his message for sob AbRam
- Kajol's 'anniversary' selfie with hubby Ajay Devgn is adorable!
- Bipasha Basu celebrates hubby Karan Singh Grover's 'monkey love' birthday!
- Questions you MUST ask your prospective life partner before getting married
- Comedienne Bharti Singh to tie the knot by the end of 2017!