Amanda Seyfried, Dominic Cooper dating again?
London: ‘Mamma Mia’ star Amanda Seyfried has been spotted with old flame Dominic Cooper after splitting from actor Josh Hartnett recently.
Seyfried, 26, who called time on her romance with 33-year-old Hartnett earlier this month, was seen being dropped off at a gym by former boyfriend Cooper, prompting rumours of yet another reconciliation for the on-off couple, reported Daily Mail online.
The pair first got together in 2008 after falling in love on the sets of "Mamma Mia". But they split in 2010 when it was revealed that Cooper had become romantically involved with his stage co-star, Ethiopian-born actress Ruth Negga.
Last summer Cooper and Seyfried had a rapprochement but he then started dating Ruth again. But he is apparently no longer seeing her.
"It is hard to keep up with Dominic ? he is definitely a ladies` man. He was with Ruth, but things appear to have cooled off. Then about a fortnight ago he was in London with Amanda driving her around town. He has been very coy about whether they are back together," a source said.
Both the actors` agents have refused to confirm.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sasural Simar Ka: Dipika Kakar out, Keerti Gaekwad Kelkar in
- CBI opposes TV actor Anuj Saxena's bail plea in graft case
- Mahashivaratri: TV celebs on how Lord Shiva inspires them
- Jackie movie review: Natalie Portman imitates Jacqueline Kennedy effectively
- CONFIRMED! Deepika Padukone NOT attending the Oscars 2017
- Bipasha Basu celebrates hubby Karan Singh Grover's 'monkey love' birthday!
- Questions you MUST ask your prospective life partner before getting married
- Comedienne Bharti Singh to tie the knot by the end of 2017!
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: Mohsin Khan talks about his love for Shivangi Joshi
- Tusshar Kapoor shares son Laksshya's throwback video and it's adorable enough to melt your heart!