Amanda Seyfried prefers dog to boyfriend
London: Actress Amanda Seyfried is happily single and says she enjoys the company of her pet dog more than a boyfriend.
"I`m single. I`m just happy being alone and having a dog. Instead of a suitor," contactmusic quoted the actress as saying.
The 27-year-old was recently rumoured to be dating actor Justin Long.
The actress also added that she is a fan of taxidermy -- an approach in which the skins of dead animals are mounted for exhibition in a lifelike state.
The blonde beauty has an assortment of stuffed animals at home but she insists her dog, Finn, will never be mounted when he dies.
"If it`s done well, taxidermy is a beautiful thing. I love animals, so there`s nothing creepy about it for me. I would never taxidermy my dog, because I love him. But there`s no attachment to my horse, my chicken or my wolf. I didn`t know them but I know them now," she said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Social stigma on HIV/AIDS should be pulled down: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Karan Johar yearns to work with Anurag Kashyap again
- Esteemed sarangi maestro Ustad Sabri Khan passes away
- Serena Williams goes nude for 2016 Pirelli Calendar shoot
- 'Bajirao Mastani' vs 'Dilwale': Which one will outshine the other?