Andrew Garfield is very important to me: Emma Stone
Los Angeles: Actress Emma Stone has revealed that her actor boyfriend Andrew Garfield is very important to her. The 25-year-old `Crazy, Stupid, Love` star, who has been dating Andrew, 30, since 2011 recently opened up about her relationship with him, reportedly.
"I think I`ve learned a lot by being around him. And, you know, he is an incredibly important person to me," she said. Stone, who is co-starring with Garfield in the upcoming `The Amazing Spiderman` sequel, said that she enjoyed working with him.
"It`s been fun working with him just because of who he is as an actor and person. I think it would be fun no matter what," she added.
The couple`s upcoming movie `The Amazing Spider-Man 2: Rise of Electro` will be releasing on May 2.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Bajirao Mastani': Ranveer Singh, Deepika Padukone and Sanjay Leela Bhansali's big 'champion' win at Filmfare 2016!
- Boyfriend goals: Ranveer Singh ecstatic with Deepika Padukone's 'xXx' rage!-- See pic
- Sunny Deol's 'Ghayal Once Again' rakes in Rs 26.85 cr!
- Akshay-Nimrat's 'Airlift' roars at the Box Office, mints Rs 121.74 cr!
- Big clash of 2016: Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' head on with Prabhas and SS Rajamouli's 'Baahubali 2' at the Box Office?