Andrew Garfield is very important to me: Emma Stone
Los Angeles: Actress Emma Stone has revealed that her actor boyfriend Andrew Garfield is very important to her. The 25-year-old `Crazy, Stupid, Love` star, who has been dating Andrew, 30, since 2011 recently opened up about her relationship with him, reportedly.
"I think I`ve learned a lot by being around him. And, you know, he is an incredibly important person to me," she said. Stone, who is co-starring with Garfield in the upcoming `The Amazing Spiderman` sequel, said that she enjoyed working with him.
"It`s been fun working with him just because of who he is as an actor and person. I think it would be fun no matter what," she added.
The couple`s upcoming movie `The Amazing Spider-Man 2: Rise of Electro` will be releasing on May 2.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 45: Kanwaljeet’s ‘racist’ comment irks Priya; inmates celebrate Rochelle’s birthday!
- Michael Caine named Britain's greatest living movie star
- Aamir's contribution towards cinema is immense: Gracy Singh
- Bigg Boss: Keith Sequeira makes a comeback
- 'Dilwale' inspires Shah Rukh Khan, makes him tweet about life!