Andrew Garfield is very important to me: Emma Stone
Los Angeles: Actress Emma Stone has revealed that her actor boyfriend Andrew Garfield is very important to her. The 25-year-old `Crazy, Stupid, Love` star, who has been dating Andrew, 30, since 2011 recently opened up about her relationship with him, reportedly.
"I think I`ve learned a lot by being around him. And, you know, he is an incredibly important person to me," she said. Stone, who is co-starring with Garfield in the upcoming `The Amazing Spiderman` sequel, said that she enjoyed working with him.
"It`s been fun working with him just because of who he is as an actor and person. I think it would be fun no matter what," she added.
The couple`s upcoming movie `The Amazing Spider-Man 2: Rise of Electro` will be releasing on May 2.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baywatch' trailer is out! Lifeguards Dwayne Johnson, Zac Efron save the beach, Priyanka Chopra turn heads
- Manu Punjabi to re-enter the 'Bigg Boss 10' house tonight?
- Aman Verma and Vandana Lalwani all set to tie the knot on THIS date!
- Anoushka Shankar urges Maharashtra government to help horses
- Kareena Kapoor Khan’s pregnancy: Know what mom-in-law Sharmila Tagore has to say
- Karanvir Bohra's wifey Teejay Sidhu shares latest pic of her newborn and it's so adorable!
- Anushka Sharma-Virat Kohli's latest photos will restore your faith in love!
- Bad relationship leads to poor sleep – Read more
- Here’s the secret to happy married life
- Unbelievable! Only single men buy sex? No, here’s the truth