Andy Samberg, Joanna Newsom married
Los Angeles: Comedy actor Andy Samberg married his longtime girlfriend Joanna Newsom in Big Sur, California.
After dating for five years, the couple exchanged vows Saturday at the Post Ranch Inn, reports eonline.com. They were joined by family and friends.
Samberg proposed Newsom in February and revealed to Ryan Seacrest on his morning show that although he was excited to wed his lady, the planning was stressful.
"So far, it`s been nothing but stress and joy. The joy is the lady herself. The stress is the planning. We tried to go small and it was just impossible. There`s too many relatives, too many friends," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aamir Khan one of the most inspiring person: Shraddha Kapoor
- Oscars 2017: Academy offers apology on best picture announcement gaffe
- Bob Harper suffers a heart attack, now recovering
- Disha Patani dancing to Ed Sheeran's 'Shape Of You' song is the coolest thing you will WATCH today
- Deepika Padukone finally breaks her silence on comparisons with Priyanka Chopra
- Yuvraj Singh celebrates wifey Hazel Keech's birthday and the cake looks awesome!
- Jimmy Kimmel makes Dory pancakes for daughter
- Shah Rukh Khan will melt your heart with his message for sob AbRam
- Kajol's 'anniversary' selfie with hubby Ajay Devgn is adorable!
- Bipasha Basu celebrates hubby Karan Singh Grover's 'monkey love' birthday!