Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt sign pre-nuptial agreement
Los Angeles: Hollywood couple Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie have signed a pre-nuptial agreement worth 200 million pounds.
The couple, who raise six children together, are planning to marry over Christmas and Brad Pitt has had his lawyers draw up a 101-page document, which states that, in the event of a split, he will keep his pre-marital 110 million pound fortune and his partner`s 90 million pound assets will also be protected.
And the agreement also states the couple would share equal joint custody of their kids if they ever go their separate ways, reports contactmusic.com.
"Angelina has always been a bit reluctant about having a pre-nup but Brad persuaded her it`s for the best,” a source told Grazia magazine.
"He`s a romantic guy, but also very practical, and given they`re worth 200 pounds million between them, with six children and a lot of property across the globe, it definitely makes sense,” the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I can never be disciplined like Aamir, says Shah Rukh Khan
- I'll be expected to deliver bigger film after 'Sultan': Ali Abbas Zafar
- What a life: Film world mourns Mahasweta Devi's demise
- Busy bee Nargis Fakhri dusts down rumours, looking forward to promote 'Banjo'!
- 'Dishoom' mania: Jacqueline Fernandez can work with Rohit Dhawan a 'million times over'