Angelina Jolie `completes` Brad Pitt
Los Angeles: Actress Angelina Jolie makes her fiance Brad Pitt feel "complete".
Pitt raises six kids - Maddox, 11, Pax, eight, Zahara, seven, Shiloh, six, and four-year-old twins Knox and Vivienne - with Jolie. He has told friends he has never been happier than he is now, reports contactmusic.com.
"Brad and Angie (Angelina) have found a fulfilment with each other that they`ve never had before. She`s spurred him on to greater things in his career and opened his world up to the joys of fatherhood. He`s admitted to pals he has never felt so complete,” a source told the US Edition of OK! Magazine.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kapil Sharma’s rumoured former girlfriend deactivates Twitter account?
- Fawad Khan all set to make a comeback!
- Anupam Kher's latest gift to mother leaves her teary-eyed!
- 'Padmavati' controversy: Sanjay Leela Bhansali keeping in mind public sentiments, says Shahid Kapoor
- Rajinikanth cancels Sri Lanka visit following opposition from pro-Tamil outfits
- Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie talk again after six months of split
- Narayani Shastri talks about her 'secret' marriage to British beau Steven Graver
- Angad Bedi is my best friend: Nora Fatehi clears link up rumours
- I don't take link up rumours seriously, says Athiya Shetty
- Kapil Sharma opens up about girlfriend Ginni Chatrath, marriage