Angelina Jolie kept family life `normal` during treatment
Washington: Angelina Jolie, who revealed on Tuesday that she had a double mastectomy and reconstruction in February, was determined to keep her family`s lives as normal as possible during her difficult phase.
The 37-year-old actress managed to keep her surgeries a secret by refusing to make any changes to her or her six kids` busy schedules, News24 reported.
A source told People magazine that things appeared normal as the kids were in school during the day and were attending after-school activities as they always do.
The Oscar-winning actress also continued to make public appearances at events while undergoing treatment.
Just two days before she had major surgery to remove breast tissue and had fillers inserted on 16 February, the actress was seen taking her four-year-old twins Knox and Vivienne to the National History Museum in LA with her fiance Brad Pitt.
Jolie also travelled to the Democratic Republic of Congo in March to speak to rape survivors.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shah Rukh Khan will melt your heart with his message for sob AbRam
- Kajol's 'anniversary' selfie with hubby Ajay Devgn is adorable!
- Bipasha Basu celebrates hubby Karan Singh Grover's 'monkey love' birthday!
- Questions you MUST ask your prospective life partner before getting married
- Comedienne Bharti Singh to tie the knot by the end of 2017!