Aniston seeks ‘equality, generosity and awesomeness’ in a relationship
London: Jennifer Aniston has revealed the qualities she seeks in a relationship, with “equality, generosity and awesomeness” topping the list.
“I would say I couldn’t be in a relationship without equality, generosity, integrity, spirit, kindness and humour. And awesomeness,” the Daily Mail quoted her as telling Glamour Magazine.
The 42-year-old star, who has been dating screenwriter and actor Justin Theroux for a few months, looks stunning as she poses with Demi Moore and Alicia Keys on the cover of the latest issue of the magazine.
All three stars sport a pared down, natural look for the main photograph, each appearing in white tank tops and blue jeans.
Demi, whose short film is entitled Charlotte, also discussed her successful marriage to husband Ashton Kutcher and how they keep the romance alive.
“I’m an old-school romantic, so I get giddy when Ashton shows me another way of saying “I love you” - any little thought or gesture that’s playful or sweet,” she said.
“We leave Post-it notes for each other; some have been sticking up for five or six years. For me, it’s the small things. The first day of filming Charlotte, Ashton sent this bouquet of soft blue flowers with a card that said, ‘I believe in you’,” she added,
Meanwhile Alicia Keys also weighed in on her 10-month-old son Egypt, saying: “He’s going to be a man in this world. It’s a beautiful blessing that I get to help raise a man. And I want to show him as much as possible.”
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ranbir Kapoor’s ex-girlfriends - Deepika Padukone and Katrina Kaif - to do a film together!
- Kapil Sharma turns Johar’s ‘Koffee with Karan’ spicy couch into a laughter zone
- One year of 'Aligarh': Hansal Mehta looks back at film journey
- Ayesha Takia slams haters, says 'I love myself and you should love yourself too'
- Ranveer Singh working round the clock to meet deadlines
- Jimmy Kimmel makes Dory pancakes for daughter
- Shah Rukh Khan will melt your heart with his message for sob AbRam
- Kajol's 'anniversary' selfie with hubby Ajay Devgn is adorable!
- Bipasha Basu celebrates hubby Karan Singh Grover's 'monkey love' birthday!
- Questions you MUST ask your prospective life partner before getting married