Aniston, Theroux dismiss split rumours with red carpet outing
London: Jennifer Aniston and fiance Justin Theroux put an end to split rumours with their latest red carpet appearance.
The couple gazed into each other`s eyes as Aniston, 45, stood by Theroux`s side at the premiere of the 42-year-old actor`s new series `The Leftovers`, reportedly.
`Friends` star showed off her toned and tiny figure in a cute black satin play suit, while her fiance kept it simple in a chic dark suit.
The pair, who got together when the two co-starred in the `Wanderlust`, had not been seen at a red carpet event in several months.
"Jen and Justin were really sweet together. They were both absolutely beaming. Inside the event, Jen was being really sociable and looked extremely happy. They looked totally in love and seemed very relaxed," a source said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Zaroori tha' will reach wider audience as Bollywood song: Rahat Fateh Ali Khan
- Jason Derulo's 'Want to Want Me' tops UK Singles Chart
- Apple in talks to sign Drake, David Guetta as guest DJs for iTunes radio
- Adam Levine bares booty in Maroon 5's new music video
- Kendrick Lamar kicks fan off stage for not knowing the lyrics