Aniston, Theroux dismiss split rumours with red carpet outing
London: Jennifer Aniston and fiance Justin Theroux put an end to split rumours with their latest red carpet appearance.
The couple gazed into each other`s eyes as Aniston, 45, stood by Theroux`s side at the premiere of the 42-year-old actor`s new series `The Leftovers`, reportedly.
`Friends` star showed off her toned and tiny figure in a cute black satin play suit, while her fiance kept it simple in a chic dark suit.
The pair, who got together when the two co-starred in the `Wanderlust`, had not been seen at a red carpet event in several months.
"Jen and Justin were really sweet together. They were both absolutely beaming. Inside the event, Jen was being really sociable and looked extremely happy. They looked totally in love and seemed very relaxed," a source said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tweets on Yakub Memon: Salman being targeted for his celebrity status, says Salim Khan
- Richa Chadha turns Persian Empress for Reynu Taandon's show
- J J Abrams broke his back helping injured Harrison Ford
- Jaya gives Rs 6 lakh assistance to ailing Tamil folk singer
- Watch: Peppy wedding song 'Tutti Bole Wedding Di' from 'Welcome Back'!