Anjali denies marriage rumour
Chennai: Southern actress Anjali has denied rumours that she has secretly married a businessman. She is currently busy with her film career.
"I was shocked to read that I am married to an individual from an influential family and that there has been confusion and kerfuffle. It was biased and wrong news. I wish to reiterate that I am busy shooting for my movies and such news is untrue and false," Anjali said in a statement.
It was also alleged recently that she is missing her film`s promotions.
"The news that I am not co-operating for the dubbing or promotions of my movies is baseless and untrue," she added.
Anjali clarified that she has no special privilege for any language.
"I am keen and eager to do films in all languages including Tamil, Telugu among others. I am listening to some interesting scripts and soon formal announcements will be made in this regard," added Anjali.
She is currently awaiting the release of Tamil comedy `Madha Gadha Raja`.
In Telugu, Anjali is shooting for `Masala`, Telugu remake of `Bol Bachchan`.
Pic Courtesy: www.topnews.in
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Viral video: When Robert Downey Jr spoke like Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- Reactions to Salman's tweets on Yakub were premature: Riteish Deshmukh
- Thankful to Zindagi for bringing countries closer: Adnan Siddiqui
- Kareena to be the showstopper at the Lakme Grand Finale
- Pixels movie review - Lacklustre and disappointing