Anne Hathaway`s romantic getaway in Hawaii
Los Angeles: Actress Anne Hathaway enjoyed a romantic Hawaiian getaway with her husband Adam Shulman.
The 31-year-old enjoyed a lazy Sunday with Shulman on the island paradise of Hanalei, a small town on the north shore of Kauai, Hawaii, reports dailymail.co.uk.
The actress had a smile on her face as she took a stroll with her spouse.
The "Les Misérables" star wore a loose fitting t-shirt with a pair of baggy black trousers featuring a subtle peacock pattern.
She paired this with Roman-style sandals and a mint green tote. Hathaway finished the look with a black floral bandana over her close-cropped hair and a set of shades.
Her husband went for an equally casual ensemble with a pair of striped Bermuda shorts, a casual t-shirt and moccasins for easy strolling.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India feels like home: Fawad Khan
- Ban on women's entry in some temples unfair: Vidya Balan
- Bollywood film 'Neerja' banned in Pakistan
- Salman hit and run case: Victim's family challenge Salman Khan's acquittal
- Fawad Khan, Sidharth Malhotra, Alia Bhatt's unmissable family drama in 'Kapoor & Sons' trailer – Watch