Arjun Kapoor and Alia Bhatt are a couple!
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: B-Town’s hottest newbies — Alia Bhatt and Arjun Kapoor — have been spending a lot of private moments together, reports an entertainment website.
Buzz has it that there is more to the duo’s liking for each other than pure friendship. From movie outings to spending time at an after-party post Arjun’s recent birthday bash, the couple is busy painting the town red lately.
So much Alia has developed fondness for Arjun that she has been bonding with his sister Anshula too. The website reports that Alia is serious for Arjun.
The sparks were ignited when the duo began working on their first film together, ‘2 States: The Story of My Marriage’, which is still in its production stage. The film is a romance drama and we say, with the chemistry already so strong and vivid off-screen between the couple, there is no doubt that there will be fireworks on-screen too.
Now, all we are waiting for is to hear the love-ly confession from the horse’s mouth!
By the way, earlier, Alia was rumoured to be dating Varun Dhawan, and Arjun was in a relationship with Salman Khan’s youngest sister Arpita.
What say readers? Do Alia and Arjun make a cute couple?
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aditya Chopra to launch Raj Kapoor's grandson Aadar Jain
- Shweta Tiwari, Abhinav Kohli welcome first bundle of joy
- Harshvardhan Kapoor as Bhavesh Joshi – prosthetics and lots more
- Akshay Kumar shares first look of ‘Jolly LL.B 2’ and it is mighty impressive
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 725: Sarla reveals the truth behind Pragya's fake pregnancy