Arnie `getting along really well` with estranged wife Maria Shriver
Washington: Arnold Schwarzenegger has revealed that he is getting along “really well” with his estranged wife, Maria Shriver, a year after publicly admitting that he fathered a love child with a household staffer.
Shriver filed for divorce from the former California Governor last July, but the proceedings are still pending.
“It’s terrific. It’s great. We get along really well,” the Politico quoted Schwarzenegger as telling Entertainment Tonight when asked about their relationship on the set of his forthcoming flick ‘The Tomb’.
“We have a great time raising the kids together…The most important thing is that the kids are doing well, and Maria always has been an extraordinary mother and always has worked with the kids very closely.
“I was always more off working and being on location. …Together we always were a good team in that,” he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi’s fiancée and Monalisa’s boyfriend make an appearance
- Himesh Reshammiya, Iulia Vantur join forces for 'Every Night And Day' from 'Aap Se Mausiiquii'
- Karan Johar opens up about his love life!
- Sonam Kapoor looks ravishing in Shantanu & Nikhil design!
- Non-bailable warrant against 'Bigg Boss 10' contestant Om Swami cancelled!