Arnold Schwarzenegger, Maria Shriver in rush to file for divorce
Los Angeles: Arnold Schwarzenegger and Maria Shriver are in no rush to get divorced and they reportedly might get back together.
Sources connected to the former couple say neither of the two feels any urgency to get a judge to make the divorce official, even though all of the money and custody issues have been worked out.
The sources add that the former couple are not done with each other and there`s still a chance they`ll get back together, reported TMZ Online.
On May 9, 2011, Shriver and Schwarzenegger separated after 25 years of marriage, with Shriver moving out of the couple`s Brentwood mansion.
The separation came after it was revealed that Schwarzenegger had fathered a son more than fourteen years earlier with an employee in their household.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Malayalam actress abduction case: Congress MLA alleges 'serious lapses' in handling case
- Veteran Arun Kakade selected for META Lifetime Achievement
- Have made my space without backing, support, says Aditi Rao Hydari
- I have earned enough money: Akshay Kumar
- Special screening of 'Lion' for Salaam Balak and Google India
- Questions you MUST ask your prospective life partner before getting married
- Comedienne Bharti Singh to tie the knot by the end of 2017!
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: Mohsin Khan talks about his love for Shivangi Joshi
- Tusshar Kapoor shares son Laksshya's throwback video and it's adorable enough to melt your heart!
- Aashka Goradia to marry fiancé Brent Goble this year